[Vision2020] Ga$oline Price$

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 2 20:37:33 PDT 2007

Or we can research, identify, and avail ourselves to al alternate energy
source.  You know.  Like George Bush promised back in October of 2000,
during his last debate with Gore six and a half years ago and as recently as
his State of the Union address last January.

But then, it's not like he's lived up to any other of his promises.

"Forty percent of the mass of every tree in the forest is crude oil.  Stop
and think about that.  We call them fossil fuels because they used to be
live stuff . . . now in the ground is turned into crude oil."

- Bill Sali (September 21, 2006)