[Vision2020] Hey Gerry Weitz (and anybody whose interested in theloss of voc. ed)

mark seman baukunst at moscow.com
Wed May 2 15:39:45 PDT 2007

More indicators for our American future (based on trends of the recent past)
and the rise of China & India in professional (engineering) education and
industrial competition.  The indicators described on the last 6 pages of the
executive summary are especially concise.

http://www.sfaz.org/scientific-indicators/Gathering_Storm.pdf

Mark

mark r. seman, architect
       v=928.925.7617