[Vision2020] Ga$oline Price$

KRFP krfp at radiofreemoscow.org
Wed May 2 12:59:39 PDT 2007

A fitting testimony to the fourth anniversary of Bush's infamous
"Mission Accomplished" speech.

Operation Iraqi Liberation (O.I.L.) has been and will continue to be
about the control of their oil.  It will not end until the Iraqi
parliament sign away their oil rights to Exxon - BP- et.al.   Then we
will see a cheery exit staged for us by whatever administration is "in
charge".

Dave
[Disclaimer: this is a personal post I am making using the station's
account, my views do not necessarily reflect those of the station,
though in this case they probably do.]