[Vision2020] Presidents and Commencement Speeches

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Wed May 2 09:22:42 PDT 2007

Reminds me of the time I went to an NEA meeting in Jackson, Miss. and when I got home I realized I had left my robe hanging in my hotel room.  I called the hotel and sure enough they had it and said they would mail it out that day.  I gave the woman my address and she asked me, "Now how do you spell it?  Thinking she meant the city, I began, M O S C..."No, no she came back, "How do you spell Idaho?"

Sue