[Vision2020] march for immigrants' rights

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 1 19:10:23 PDT 2007

I wish that I had known about it as well, keely.  I would have taken the
afternoon off and had more than just a few photos and a short video to
offer.

I only hope that we have not heard the last from these students and their
cause.

I have included the UI Movimiento Estudiantil Chicana/o de Aztlan (M. E. Ch.
A.) as recipients of this email hoping they will include us on any mailing
lists they may maintain for their activities.

PS to M. E. Ch. A. -

http://www.tomandronda.com/LatinoRally

"Don't tell me why I can't.
Show me how I can."