[Vision2020] Watch Out for Carl :-) (was The Imam of Ait Kassem Serves Lunch)

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Tue May 1 12:46:00 PDT 2007

Alright Carl -- when can I expect you here to clean my desk & monitor of the
Diet Coke your response caused me to spew???

And, never mind thinking I should have learned by now!  There simply must be
consequences for those of you with incredible senses of humor!

Saundra
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke