[Vision2020] Say What?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 11:13:05 PDT 2007

I believe the expansion of government and the creation of additional government bureaucracies has been a liberal agenda, not a conservative one.

  Perhaps Bush is pursuing this agenda because he isn't a true conservative.

  Best,

  Donovan.

Art Deco <deco at moscow.com> wrote:
  Perhaps some of our conservative colleagues can explain:

Why do we need a war czar? I thought that running wars was part of the
duties of the Secretary of Defense, and to some extent, part of the duties
of the National Security Advisor.

W.