[Vision2020] understanding and then moving along

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue May 1 10:11:12 PDT 2007

Donovan, I can see that you'd like us to understand you better, and I would hope that I would never turn down an opportunity to show empathy when one is offered.  I'm sorry for the struggles you face.It's been a rough week for Vision 2020, and I welcome the Third Street bridge discussion -- I know very little about it and I'm interested in hearing what those more in the know have to say.  Hope to see you all at Ren Faire.  If anyone sees me at the Elephant Ear food booth, please gently but firmly pull me away . . . keely