[Vision2020] [CORRECTED] Question

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Tue May 1 07:32:31 PDT 2007

Tomknee, I was not suggesting that Donovan was incapacitated and you damn
well know that.  God knows his writings are more cogent than yours.  What I
was suggesting was that folks with such afflictions are undeserving of
ridicule.  If you are still in the 1950s on this question, perhaps you and
Andreas could pass the time drinking beer together as you gaze intently at
the bug zapper.

-T