[Vision2020] Human Rights Conference Planned for the Palouse

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 31 22:23:31 PDT 2007

Given what has recently happened here in Moscow - don't you think it would
be advisable to start this kinda thing with the people at Archie's?  I mean
- those of you that went up against this guy and his business withOUT the
facts certainly should be open to learning new ways to deal with someone
that is different - you are demanding that he do so even when it was/is
apparent that Jim was the one wronged.

But - that's just my opinion.

J  :]