[Vision2020] New Idaho law regarding abortion

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sat Mar 31 13:58:04 PDT 2007

Master Nick,

If the being in the picture you gave is a HUMAN being and the HUMAN being is still alive, the answer would be yes. If the being in the bubble is an ape then the answer would be no. Without more information about where you found your photo I couldn't give you a clear answer.

You, being the Master of Cleverness and Philosophy, are probably asking a trick question just like you did in class.

Thank goodness, the new Idaho state law doesn't require the mother of the infant that she is caring to view pictures that you select from you vast archives and answer "deep philosophical" questions about when life and person hood come into being. She is just required to view an ultrasound of what is inside of her belly. If that will reduce the number of unwanted babies down and transfer those helpless little babies into the WANTED category then I believe the new law will have done what the legislators set out to do.

I now have a comment for you:

If after viewing the following pictures, you still think that the act of abortion is not barbaric, then have a wonderful time looking for the Maltese Falcon in Morocco!

Here is what a Human Baby looks like. It doesn't look any thing like the ape picture that Teach Gier showed.

View full size

Here is what a human baby looks like after doing Gier Philosophical Gymnastics:

View full size
View full size

View full size
View full size

View full size

View full size
If you have the bravery to read about the Black Genocide you can read about it here:
http://blackgenocide.org/

And if you are still not convinced that Nick Gier and his "Enlightened" Views are full of crap then you can go here:
http://www.klanparenthood.com/History_of_Abortion_Statistics/

 I'm an interested Visionaire, as well as a friend of Nick Gier's; my answer to his question is that killing what's pictured may or may not -- but probably not -- be murder, but is the taking of a human life.I've exhausted myself and likely all of you trying to explain the role of intent, motive, context and law in asserting the possibility of the non-murderous taking of human life, and, without having read the entire legislation, I think it's a good idea to have women see an ultrasound and receive RELIABLE information about the contents of her uterus post-conception and pre-natally.  I reject the idea that pictures of dismembered fetuses and hysterical insults and judgment are part of educating women, and so while I don't think it's ever right to say the fetus can play the piano, mentioning that she has developed, discrete fingers seems appropriate.I would also note that very few women would choose, say, infant circumcision for their sons if they were shown pictures of the !
 procedure, but that most feel more comfortable once they realize what the, ummm, end product looks like.  I don't mean to trivialize abortion, only to suggest that there's an inherent repugnance we experience when we see surgical procedures, and a better way to educate all medical consumers, and especially pregnant women, is not to focus on how ugly the procedure looks, but on its effect on the patient.  Obviously the effect here is life-ending.  Some will still choose abortion, and the women I know who have are in no way, nor were they ever, murderers.  They were terrified, alone, and without apparent options.  Were their cases ever adjudicated, I can think of a number of parties at least as morally culpable as the woman, and of no woman who deserves legal prosecution for making a choice far more difficult than most of us ever have.And to my off-list correspondent who keeps asking:  Stop it.  Whether I had or had not, I certainly wouldn't discuss it with you.  I am more th!
 an capable of arguing a position based on factors other than the exper
iential.  keelyDate: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 09:24:10 -0800From: ngier at uidaho.eduTo: vision2020 at moscow.comSubject: [Vision2020] New Idaho law regarding abortion

 Greetings:
Regarding the new Idaho law that requires pregnant women to view pictures
of their fetus before going ahead with an abortion, I would like for all
interested visionaries to view the image at

www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/fetus.htm and answer the question
"Would killing this being be murder?"
I eagerly await your Yes or No answer.
Nick Gier