[Vision2020] Final Score

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Thu Mar 29 22:21:59 PDT 2007

Donovan, I hope you continue to stand up to tom's juvenile bullying. He is such a mouthy prick and can only tolerate dishing it out but obviously cannot handle any criticism directed back at him.

What an intolerant narcissist.  Don't let him intimidate you.  These liberal tyrants need to be challenged.

Take care,

-Tony