[Vision2020] Archies on the Square

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 14:54:59 PDT 2007

On 3/27/07, Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:
> You should be very proud of yourself.  I didn't think jury by mob was
> part of the ethos of Moscow.
>
> Moscow, Idaho: Guilty until proven innocent.  That's quite a slogan, isn't it?
>
> Oh, well.  I guess one man's vigilante is another man's crusader for justice.

Chas --

People who feel offended have the right to speak up.

The owner of Archie's doesn't have a right to other people's money.
Not consumers', and certainly not the City of Moscow's. I think that
there needs to be a clear reminder of the

Once it was explained to him, the appropriate reaction was not to yell
at the person on the other end of the phone. The appropriate action
was to apologize, and maybe offer a free meal. But he turned a serious
faux pas into a full-fledged fight with the disability rights
community -- something that is his fault, and only his fault. Ex post
facto whining does not entitle him to a solution of a mess of his own
creation.

-- ACS

* Don't take this as a