[Vision2020] Why is this not treason?

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Thu Mar 29 22:10:33 PDT 2007

Oh Tom, you have just kissed off the last shred of your credibility.  Do you really think that there is nothing untoward about Sandy Berger's deliberate theft of documents from the national archives?  What were in these documents that was so potentially damning to his masters?  How would you respond if Condoleza Rice had been caught stuffing documents under her skirt?  You'd howl for Bush's head.

My God man, have you no shame?

-T