[Vision2020] Archies on the Square

Robbie calebsomeone at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 21:34:48 PDT 2007

Good evening, I am very excited to bring some good news on this issue.  below is an email that I just received in regards to the radio program that happened this evening.  Thanks for your help and support on this issue, as well as the continuing efforts that each and everyone of you do for people with disabilities.  Even at times it seems that you work and appreciation is not seen, know that there are always people out there that are saying thank you for all that you do.  I hope that you all have a wonderful rest of your week and once again, thanks for your help with this matter.

here is the email,
"Tom Hopper was interviewed on Radio Free Moscow tonight.  At the end of the interview the owner of the restaurant called in and initially denied almost all of it but by the end of the program was apologizing profusely to Tom and Dan.  He invited them in for a meal "on him."  He also said he and his wife had lost $650,000 on their venture to Moscow and he voiced his displeasure with the City of Moscow for not supporting them the way they had agreed they would.  That would explain some of the anger he showed to Tom and Dan.  It doesn't look like any of us will be demonstrating on Sunday.  The restaurant owner said they were "on their way out" and probably wouldn't even be open by Sunday.

Thank you all for your support on this issue."

Regards,

Robbie

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/