[Vision2020] Vote-By-Mail Measure Dies in Committee

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Mar 27 12:00:43 PDT 2007

The confidentiality bill also died in committee.  Some of the bills that were deck drawered I like and some I didn't. In any case I think all bills should go to the floor for a full vote. I think we need to explore the possibly of an initiative to require such. It may not be doable, but we should at least look at it.

Roger