[Vision2020] FW: New Meadows School Fire

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Tue Mar 27 11:30:05 PDT 2007

As you all may know, Meadows Valley School has had a devastating fire.
I have posted photos for those that wish to look on the New Meadows City
Website www.newmeadowsidaho.org <http://www.newmeadowsidaho.org/>
Anyway, I have started collecting instruments at City Hall for the band
class.  I have been able to get donated an alto saxophone and baby grand
piano.  I was wondering if anyone were interested in donating any
instrument to please call or email me to let me know what you have to
donate.  I will be placing a list soon on our website as to what has
been donated so far along with other things that are needed.  I will
also develop a poster for any one wishing to post at their city hall for
donations of items.  Depending on how far any one instrument is, I would
be willing to travel to get them. (smaller sized instruments only).  I
have heard that New Plymouth will be donating a trumpet or some other
horned instrument.  Anyway, if anyone has any questions, do not hesitate
to call me.

Thanks,

Mac

On behalf of the Meadows Valley School Band

City of New Meadows

P.O. Box 324

New Meadows, ID  83654-0324

Phone 208-347-2171