[Vision2020] Protest at Archies on the Square

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 13:08:15 PDT 2007

Jean,

  Are you saying that they were asked to leave because the daughter was disabled or because the protest was disrupting the owners livelihood?

  If I owned a business, like say the Red Door, I wouldn't want people saying things like that on a large public forum without some substantiation.

  My bet, is that the business owners just didn't want protesters scaring off the customers, as they do, and some protesters tried to use this girls disability as a way to hurt the business's reputation with the public because they didn't get to protest there.

  Best,

  Donovan

JeanC <jeanc38 at gmail.com> wrote:
  Does anyone have info on this morning's protest out side of Archie's
on the Square. A friend stopped by this morning and mentioned it
seeing it and stopping to find out what was going on. What he heard
was a family with a disabled daughter were asked to leave as her
presence was bad for business.

Jean C
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can
change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
Margaret Mead
http://www.uidaho.edu/~bjcraw/
JeanC's Cat House & Shooting Society
http://jeancscathouseandshootingsociety.blogspot.com/