[Vision2020] For spring break, there's nothing, and then there's Mao Tosi's world

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sat Mar 24 09:29:28 PDT 2007

Obviously it was late last night when I sent this and I was not in good
form. Please accept this altered version. I had been at the relay for life
and was worn out.

My youngest son and some friends from Troy took a break from an FFA meeting
at the UI and went to Mosocw high school to play some BB. Some girls were
there and
they decided to challenge the girls to a pick up game. Very soon it was
obvious the two other girls were feeding the ball to one of the girls and
she didn't miss. After a short time one of the guys said they had to get
back to the meetings and then they did the introductions and yes it was
Andrea who was not giving the guys any break at all. The guys got back into
the car and decided that next time they would do the intros first and then
play if they still wanted to!! He likes to tell people he played with her
and did well but the truth is that they got their collective clocks
cleaned...by a girl.