[Vision2020] alert

Bruce and Jean Livingston jeanlivingston at turbonet.com
Fri Mar 23 14:08:15 PDT 2007

>From the Moscow Pullman Daily News:

NEWS ALERT: Moscow police searching for two missing children

Staff report

Friday, March 23, 2007 - Page Updated at 12:37:56 PM

Moscow police are searching for two Moscow elementary school students who
were reported missing Friday morning.

Christina Coats, 9, and Stephen Henderson, 9, left Lena Whitmore Elementary
School in the 100 block of South Blaine Street at approximately 8:30 a.m.
and headed north from the playground on foot.

Coats, a fourth-grader, is Caucasian with brown hair and hazel eyes. She is
4-feet, 10-inches tall and 90 pounds. She was last seen wearing a purple
shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes.

Henderson, a third-grader, is Caucasian with blonde hair and blue eyes. He
is 4-feet, 6-inches tall and weighs 54 pounds. He also wears glasses and has
a cleft palate. He was last seen wearing blue jeans.

Assistant Police Chief David Duke said the students were last seen about
8:45 a.m. near the Eggan Youth Center, located at 1515 East D Street. Duke
said police recovered both of their coats and a backpack at the center.

"We don't expect any foul play or that there is harm," Duke said. "We're
just trying to locate them."

Community members are encouraged to call 911 or (208) 882-COPS to provide
any information to the dispatchers. Duke said the police will then respond
to that location to see if these are the missing children.