[Vision2020] alert

Debbie Gray graylex at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 13:48:30 PDT 2007

This is from the Daily News webpage (which has
pictures).

NEWS ALERT:  Moscow police searching for two missing
children

Staff report

Friday, March 23, 2007 - Page Updated at 12:37:56 PM

Moscow police are searching for two Moscow elementary
school students who were reported missing Friday
morning.

Christina Coats, 9, and Stephen Henderson, 9, left
Lena Whitmore Elementary School in the 100 block of
South Blaine Street at approximately 8:30 a.m. and
headed north from the playground on foot.

Coats, a fourth-grader, is Caucasian with brown hair
and hazel eyes. She is 4-feet, 10-inches tall and 90
pounds. She was last seen wearing a purple shirt, blue
jeans and white tennis shoes.

Henderson, a third-grader, is Caucasian with blonde
hair and blue eyes. He is 4-feet, 6-inches tall and
weighs 54 pounds. He also wears glasses and has a
cleft palate. He was last seen wearing blue jeans.

Assistant Police Chief David Duke said the students
were last seen about 8:45 a.m. near the Eggan Youth
Center, located at 1515 East D Street. Duke said
police recovered both of their coats and a backpack at
the center.

“We don’t expect any foul play or that there is harm,"
Duke said. "We’re just trying to locate them."

Community members are encouraged to call 911 or (208)
882-COPS to provide any information to the
dispatchers. Duke said the police will then respond to
that location to see if these are the missing
children.