[Vision2020] Our Troops

Nicholas Gier ngier at uidaho.edu
Thu Mar 22 22:28:02 PDT 2007

Greetings:

I, too, have seen some of the pictures that Pat has just now discovered.
 I would  encourage Pat to listen to NPR.  They run at least one daily
interview with returning soldiers and their families, or non-returning
soldiers and their devatasted families, as the case may be.  The
interviews are always well done, sensitive, and poignant.

Nick Gier