[Vision2020] ...but they will not testify under oath inthematter

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:39:52 PDT 2007

On 3/22/07, lfalen <lfalen at turbonet.com> wrote:
> To release the name of a covert agent is a crime. That is where the investigation started. This calls into question her covet status. I was known by many that she worked for the CIA.

Roger? I don't quite understand why people are still calling into
question the fact that she was covert, becasue the reason this case
was originally referred for prosecution was that the CIA themselves
thought she was covert. Republican hacks' ex post facto declarations
that "everyone knew" does not suddenly make her not covert.

-- ACS