[Vision2020] Our Troops

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 22 12:47:02 PDT 2007

Thank you, hansen. I think that you have done a great job of making Ms. Kraut's point. The three sites you reference all show a pro military bias and are nowhere near what anyone would consider mainstream media. Amazingly enough you got no immediate hits from ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, or PBS. Do you find this as surprising as I do? I thought not.

So your favorite author is an anarchist criminal coke dealer? The high point of the Woodstock music festival and, to my way of thinking, the finest moment in Pete Townsend's life was when he told Hoffman to f**k off and whacked him with his guitar, knocking the fool off The Who's stage when he attempted to interrupt their set to spout political lunacy. Happy reading.