[Vision2020] CORRECTION: Found: Goat & Baby

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 21 23:21:36 PDT 2007

Visionaires:

YIKES -- in my hurry to get the word out about the mama goat & her baby, I
typed Heather's (the person who rescued them until their people are found)
phone number wrong  :-(

The correct phone number is:  *** 882-2173 ***

Heather tells me that the kid (which is apparently what a baby goat is
called) is a little doe, and she looks like an alpine cross.

So far, the pair haven't been claimed, so please keep spreading the word
with the correct phone number to anyone who is missing a pregnant goat who
has since given birth -- my sincere apologies for my earlier typos.

Thanks Again,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****