[Vision2020] ...but they will not testify under oath inthematter

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 21 17:50:38 PDT 2007

Well Wayne, this is becoming embarrassing. Perhaps you should hang it up, take a little nap and try again another day.

For starters why would I consider any thing from wikipedia to be the final word on anything? A site where the content can be altered by pretty much anyone with an opinion, a point of view, and some time on their hands (someone much like yourself) would hardly be the most definitive source for anyone's "reality" check.

Also considering that you, yourself, choose this particular article, I think that it's extremely telling that nowhere in the conclusions of the afore mentioned piece did the eight democrats and seven republicans (Hagel & Snowe hardly count as republicans) find any indication of wrong doing by the current administration. It should go without saying that there is no mention of the actual topic we had been discussing, Valerie Plame.

Now that we are actually back to the original topic at hand, allow me to reiterate. A janitor at the CIA is not a covert operative. A security guard at the CIA is not a covert operative. An analyst at the CIA is not a covert operative. After hearing Ms. Plame testify to congress, seeing the piece in Vanity Fair, watching her on CNN's Larry King, and listening to her idiot husband blowviate at length in various forums, it seems likely to me that what Ms. Plame really did at the agency was polish. Apples, brass, knobs, and her own reputation and sense of self-worth, and only one of those things did she do covertly.