[Vision2020] ...but they will not testify under oath in thematter

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Mar 21 12:09:00 PDT 2007

There is something else that was left out by everyone. Some on the Washington social circuit knew who she worked for. therefore it was not exactly a secret. She mentioned something about this in testimony. I don't have the exact statement.
No one has been charged with leaking her idenity. If they were it would be Armitage. This whole thing is overblown political posturing.
Roger

Roger