[Vision2020] Courtney's Numbers

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 08:11:08 PDT 2007

The problem is people use his site as a news source because he says he's
one.  All he is is a source for mis-information, hatred, little boy antics
and plain and simple examples of "wrong-mindedness" that Pat and others
continue to label others with.

If ever there were a site NOT to be trusted to give out good, reliable or
stable information, that is Dale's site.

What really irks me is - he knows he's putting mis-information out there but
continues to do it anyway.  Yellow journalism never smelled so pee-ish as
Dale's!

J  :]