[Vision2020] Why Not Just Say It?

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 21 06:10:22 PDT 2007

Au contraire, the Daily News seems to give the NSA/CC issues the amount of
ink that they are due. I think your just a little miffed because they don't
put your particular slant on what they print. I truly fail to see how it's
any different for the DN "business side" to accept a few paltry bucks for a
few parking slots or for them to accept ad dollars to present propaganda
favorable to causes you support. It is not a news papers job to vilify
anyone or any group, just report the facts, even if you don't like them or
would report them with a more breathlessly outraged spin.