[Vision2020] ...but they will not testify under oath in the matter

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 20 17:44:37 PDT 2007

My understanding was that when Ms. Plame was on the stand before congress the other day she was asked if she thought that she met the criterion for being a covert agent under the Intelligence identities Act of 1982, she ruefully admitted that she did not know if she met that standard or not. If she wasn't sure of her status under the act, how, exactly would Libby, Rove, and Armitage? The fact that nobody has been charged with her 'outing' belies the notion that a treasonous crime was committed in this regard.

I think that it's quite clear that there was zero substance to the 'plamegate' incident and that it was just another instance of the democratic's doing their best to make the current administration look bad. And with the help of a liberal media, their mission was accomplished. And what a monumental accomplishment it was. A minor player has been convicted of having a poor memory and will doubtless be pardoned by the Commander in Chief before he does so much as 10 minutes in jail. Ya'll should ought to be proud.

If you really feel that a good hanging would be just the ticket to brighten up your dreary day, why don't you look to the NYT. More secrets harmful to the USA have been leaked from that cesspool in the last six months then from all the current administration members over the entirety of their careers.