[Vision2020] Why Not Just Say It?

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 20 18:07:12 PDT 2007

I assume that you will want and demand that the DN  confess to their pro
NEA/IEA tendencies when they gleefully/greedily accept advertising dollars
for the obligatory 'for the children/support our schools' media blitz? It
appears to me that those ink stained  bastards just won't stay bought! Next
thing you know they'll be accepting bribe money to support consumerism and
putting out nefarious Safeway ads followed by news stories extolling the
virtues of PARD. You just can't trust 'em to stay firmly left wing 100% of
the time. Pity.