[Vision2020] Why Not Just Say It?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Mar 20 13:26:20 PDT 2007

Ed Iverson hardly speaks for most conservatives.  Further, I believe
Courtney is still -- he was before -- a member of the DN's advisory board.
It seems that the relationship between the DN and the Kirk is quite cozy.

You're a conservative whose views are pretty much mainstream, and so is our
favorite Area Man, Dan Carscallen.  There are lots of conservatives who
offer more substantial grist for the mill than Ed Iverson, and the DN's
giving Courtney a platform to shill against the levy, and do so in a manner
lacking in truthfulness and integrity, is shameful.  By the way, have you
heard if there's going to be an opposing viewpoint?

keely