[Vision2020] NYTimes.com: Scientist Finds the Beginnings of Morality in Primate Behavior

carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 12:06:54 PDT 2007

This page was sent to you by: carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com.

Long, but interesting article. At least I thought so. Of course, I could be wrong. Carl Westberg Jr.

SCIENCE | March 20, 2007
Scientist Finds the Beginnings of Morality in Primate Behavior
By NICHOLAS WADE
Dr. Frans de Waal argues that human morality would be impossible without certain emotional building blocks that are clearly at work in chimp and monkey societies.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/20/science/20moral.html?ex=1175054400&en=e6dc3622b1aec228&ei=5070&emc=eta1

ABOUT THIS E-MAIL
This e-mail was sent to you by a friend through NYTimes.com's E-mail This Article service.  For general information about NYTimes.com, write to help at nytimes.com.

NYTimes.com 500 Seventh Avenue New York, NY 10018

Copyright 2007 The New York Times Company