[Vision2020] Question for the biblical scholars

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Mar 20 11:09:08 PDT 2007

Wayne

Have your read the current issue of Skeptical Inquirer. It has some interesting articles. Also the March 19 issue of Newsweek has an interesting article on human evolution. There are some inconsistencies the time frames, probably because it it written by a lay person. Interesting none the less.

Roger