[Vision2020] Question for the biblical scholars

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Mar 20 10:54:37 PDT 2007

Roger,

I hope this helps:

Strange a God who mouths Golden Rules and forgiveness, then invented hell; who mouths morals to other people but has none Himself; who frowns upon crimes yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon Himself; and finally invites this poor, abused slave to Worship Him!

--Mark Twain

Note to Michael M. (if you are still alive):  Relate the above quote from Mark Twain to the Problem of Evil.

Cheers,

W.