[Vision2020] SR: Gang Activity (Logic) Part I

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Mar 19 12:33:01 PDT 2007

Let's try it this way:

"Not all tagging is done by gang members, but tagging is a gang activity."

Not all barking is done by dogs, but barking is something that dogs do.
Dogs bark.  So do coyotes wolves, and seals.

If you wish to be a successful attorney, reading comprehension, logic, and
objectivity in evaluating what is said are essential skills.

W.