[Vision2020] SR: Gang Activity (Logic) Part I

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 19 11:38:27 PDT 2007

No-Clue -

You fail to understand Wayne's logic.

Let's take a closer look at his statement.

"Not all tagging is done by gang members, but tagging is a gang activity."

And rephrase it into an analogy you are more likely to understand.

"Not everybody who is unemployed is an electrician, but some of those who
are electricians are unemployed."

This can be better represented by a graphic:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Stuff/Electricians_Stuff.gif

Your interpretation of Wayne's comment:

"If you Tag your in a Gang."

Can be rephrased into my analogy to mean:

"If you are unemployed, you are an electrician."

This is a common misconception, possibly developed by an electrician who has
been unemployed for an extended period of time.  Being neither unemployed
nor an electrician, I cannot substantially argue your supposition.  Perhaps
this argument should be posed to an unemployed electrician.  Do you know of
any?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"As more and more heathens 'choose' to not have children the number of Godly
souls will increase. If the number of Christian births out number the number
of Islamic births the battle will be over in 3 or 4 generations."

- Doug "No-Clue" Farris (March 10, 2007)

  _____

For a teacher of Logic, your's escapes me..

"Not all tagging is done by gang members, but tagging is a gang activity."

If you Tag your in a Gang..... WAF

----

  _____

<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100122638x1081283466x1074645346/aol?redir=htt
p%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaim%2Ecom%2Ffun%2Fmail%2F> Check Out the new free AIM(R)
Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email virus
protection.