[Vision2020] The Rally

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Mon Mar 19 01:12:13 PDT 2007

Hi Warren,

Did you see Dr. Jane Goodall?!?!  I, too, was privileged to hear her speak
at WSU, and I, too, had no trouble recognizing the dove in Tom's pictures.

Perhaps some people just need to get out more . . . particularly for free
events.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****