[Vision2020] The maladjusted and those who enable them...

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sun Mar 18 20:40:48 PDT 2007

Debirs, actually I DO get it frequently enough, which is most likely untrue
for a nasty and hostile harpy like you.  Rest assured, no amount of pleading
on your part could induce me to pay your type any attention at all.  This
pathetic notion of yours that woman "supply" sexual gratification is sad and
outdated.  You are the one living in the past, as these days satisfaction is
a two way street.

And you don't have a freaking clue as to the nature of the woman I know.
They are hardly the insecure little dough-heads you label them.  Fact is,
I'd put their intelligence up against yours any day.  Judging from the
quality of your contributions to this forum, you'd come in last place.

Now go unbelt your strap-on and leave me alone.

Hugs and kisses,

-Tony