[Vision2020] The Rally

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sun Mar 18 19:27:12 PDT 2007

My little chickadee,
  I'd have swore that you had just finished chirping and cooing about how
"the universe is too big for just one concept." I guess you meant the silly
concepts that go along with the oddly distorted way of thinking, common to
your rather flighty flock. If you don't care for my posts perhaps you should
tuck your little head under your wing and parrot what ever soothing mantra
that will get you through your molt.

p.s. GrabTree? Didn't you get that sort of thing out of your craw before
they kicked you out of the nest? Or is that what passes for clever repartee
in your aviary?