[Vision2020] The maladjusted and those who enable them...

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Mar 17 08:09:49 PDT 2007

Here, ToeKnee -

Let me help you sandbox boys out, ok?

Here is a little something for your to take to the next Sandbox Show-'n-Tell
that will help you boys hide those ugly blemishes caused by false bravado.
It isn't much, but I like to refer to it as . . .

"Sandbox Machismo"

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Sandbox_Machismo.mp3

"As more and more heathens 'choose' to not have children the number of Godly
souls will increase. If the number of Christian births out number the number
of Islamic births the battle will be over in 3 or 4 generations."

- Doug "No-Clue" Farris (March 10, 2007)

  _____