[Vision2020] The maladjusted and those who enable them...

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Fri Mar 16 21:37:50 PDT 2007

Well wayne, I see my characterization of your recent contribution as a masturbatory fit of name calling has hit a nerve.  Your eccentric retort, complete with silly caps and colors, ignored the substance of my message,  as well as Doug's, entirely.  I suppose I should thank you for proving my point.

Really Wayne, a guy like you who postures as some super intellectual should be capable of more sophisticated methods than an ad hominum tantrum.

Can we conclude, by employing your second grade logic, that those who reflexively and hysterically condemn the present administration, are in fact closet conservatives?

And wayne, why is it that when Farris quotes from a source of his, you condemn him as salivating and non-critical, but when Saundra quotes from her source, she is automatically assumed to be discerning and thorough?  wayne, is it that you only find yourself able to cope with the views of those who echo your perspective?  What a narrow-minded, little prick of a man you must be.

Have a pleasant weekend.

With all the cordiality you have demonstrated,    -TONY