[Vision2020] Rove, Gonzalez Linked to Firings

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 16 11:14:36 PDT 2007

Pat writes: " But those jumping up and down making a scene....".    If I
jumped up and down, I'd probably throw my back out, or get dizzy and fall
down.  While disgusted by these latest shenanigans, I'll content myself with
raising a fist and shaking it at the TV news, while sitting safely in my
armchair.  My jumping up and down days are so over.   Carl Westberg Jr.