[Vision2020] And you all say that we have a political agenda?!

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Mar 15 16:39:53 PDT 2007

This is as suspicious as I could imagine from a group like Concerned Women
for America, and I will not believe it unless I see the contract straight
from school personnel.

CWA has a history of right-wing reactionism along the lines of Phyllis'
Schlafly's Eagle Forum and Operation Rescue, and was, if I understand
correctly, formed partially because Schlafly, a Roman Catholic, wasn't
"evangelical enough" for these Protestant women and their menfolk.

Bev LaHaye, CWA's co-founder, is the lovely wife of Tim LaHaye of "Left
Behind" fame, by the way, which only adds more to the many reasons I would
reject almost anything coming from them.

keely