[Vision2020] Daily News co-opts V2020

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Mar 15 15:35:03 PDT 2007

Wow.  That kind of answer certainly puts a whole new spin on Christian
dialogue . . .

Oh, wait.

Naaaahhhhhhh . . . it's just Farris.

keely

From: heirdoug at netscape.net
To: ophite at gmail.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com, privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Daily News co-opts V2020
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:43:19 -0400

A,

I just answer them, I didn't choose the subject matter.

As I've said before if the "pigs want to play in the sty, I'll be happy to
provide more dung."

  lemeno, Doug!