[Vision2020] Daily News co-opts V2020

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 16:24:02 PDT 2007

How is what she said "play(ing) the victim card?"

You work a factious 11 hours at a factious job in a factious state and 8 of
those hours you are here making really dumb remarks and producing - what?
NOTHING that your boss should be willing to pay you for.

Great work ethic there.

And - I'm done.

J  :]