[Vision2020] If levy fails, fees go in effect

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 10:44:05 PDT 2007

Try asking the MSD before you compare another city's resulting actions.
What do the students at Logos have to pay to play?  Or NSA for that matter?

No one in Moscow has said anything about paying that kind of money to
play...but if they had to pay more than they do now, seems to me they would
just be up to the same levels as other schools in the area, if not a bit
less.

Another scare tactic by the "lunatic fringe" to get people not to support
the schools.

J  :]