[Vision2020] Vision2020 : Gambinos

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 13 15:31:36 PDT 2007

Nope.  Not me, Kai.

Gambino's was one of my favorite haunts when I first moved down to Moscow.
My wife and I had gone there regularly while we were attending UI, there
(for lunch/munchies) and the Rathaus (for beer and to visit Linda, the
hottest looking tavern owner in the Palouse).  My wife and I spent so much
time at the Rat (otherwise known as the Mouse House) on Saturday afternoons
when they had band jam sessions, we were thinking of having our mail
delivered there for a while.

I most certainly do miss Gambino's and the Rat.

"As more and more heathens 'choose' to not have children the number of Godly
souls will increase. If the number of Christian births out number the number
of Islamic births the battle will be over in 3 or 4 generations."

- Doug "No-Clue" Farris (March 10, 2007)