[Vision2020] FW: Words Bring Pause

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Mar 12 19:49:33 PDT 2007

As sorry as I am that you've been denied jobs because of your appearance, I
never suggested that was the issue, nor is it relevant here.

As for this being a "hot button" issue for me -- yeah, it is.  First,
because poverty and injustice are, or should be, mandatory priorities for
Christians, and, second, because I have some first-hand experience with the
issue of Spanish-speaking immigrants, learning English, and the roadblocks
to the kind of E-Z Learnin' you seem to suggest.

And for that, I can't apologize.

keely