[Vision2020] FW: Words Bring Pause

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:38:54 PDT 2007

On 3/12/07, Pat Kraut <pkraut at moscow.com> wrote:

> i have a question; We are constantly bombarded with information so we do not
> insult those moving here whether they are illegal or not. Do they ever get
> classes or information about the problems they are causing us?? Do they
> realize how much they insult us? I do not think I have seen a sign telling
> them to be polite, kind or helpful to citizens of the US.

Pat --

Have you ever been denied a job because you weren't an immigrant? Have
you ever been assaulted simply because you're white? Have you ever
been denied basic civil rights because of your heritage? It's not
rudeness that you're being told to avoid: it's actively screwing up
the lives of people for no good goddamn reason.

-- ACS